CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
* Safeguarding and Child Protection is a priority for every CEESA School.
* CEESA commits to supporting school environments that safeguard children through both prevention and intervention.
* CEESA works in cooperation with international agencies to ensure standards associated with best practices are regularly reviewed, revised, and applied in all operations, activities, and events.
* CEESA leaders honor and uphold child protection guidelines and procedures, in partnership with all stakeholders in their respective school communities.
All CEESA schools will:
1. Actively uphold the CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
2. Implement School based Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies and Procedures that includes regular onsite training
3. Employ Safe Recruitment Practices consistent with Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies
4. Educate students and adults on Safeguarding and Child Protection
We expect all new teachers without IB experience to become acquainted with the relevant Programme as quickly as possible and generally require teachers to attend a summer training course before the start of employment. Our significant PD budget provides for IB workshops both abroad and school-based; whole school and division development ‘PD days' with visiting educational experts and leaders; graduate coursework; and conferences, workshops and courses in a variety of areas appropriate to programmatic, departmental and personal development.
1. Nursery and P1 Homeroom Teachers
Applications are open in Primary School for the positions of Nursery and P1 Homeroom Teachers for academic year of 2019-2020. Qualified candidates should fill in the Application Form placed on TISA website and send it to email@example.com.The deadline for applications is Friday, May 3, 2019. Further information on selection procedures will be communicated to short listed candidates only.
Planning and delivery of the primary school curriculum
Assessment, recording and reporting
Pastoral care of students
3 years of full-time class teaching experience
Excellent level of English language
Experience with the IB Primary Years Programme.
1. Primary School Teacher Assistant
TISA Primary School is looking for a Teacher Assistant to start on 1st of August 2019. Qualified candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form placed on the TISA website at http://www.tisa.az/vacancies and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org .Azerbaijani citizenship is required for this position. The deadline for applications is 17thof May 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates, who will be working closely with young students, will require patience and flexibility. There will be support available from the Teacher at all times to offer assistance, training and advice.
The main responsibilities of Teacher Assistant include:
- Carrying out activities and duties assigned by the teacher and the Principal
- Keeping the teacher informed of daily activities
- Supporting the maintenance of students’ safety, security, health and hygiene
- Reading all school communications promptly
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with individual students and groups of students as well as with other professionals and parents
- Being informed of the learning activity that the students are involved in (purpose, task, and sequence of activities)
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with young children, the confidence to be able to communicate effectively in English with students and teachers, and the ability to take appropriate initiatives in carrying out tasks. The successful candidate should be able to adapt quickly to new situations and be able to use strategies for supporting students and implement them independently.