We attract excellent employees to work at our school. TISA is an IB World School that brings together 99 full-time teachers and administrators from 18 countries - offering highly competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages. We are committed to safeguarding our students, and all staff working in TISA are checked for criminal records.
CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
* Safeguarding and Child Protection is a priority for every CEESA School.
* CEESA commits to supporting school environments that safeguard children through both prevention and intervention.
* CEESA works in cooperation with international agencies to ensure standards associated with best practices are regularly reviewed, revised, and applied in all operations, activities, and events.
* CEESA leaders honor and uphold child protection guidelines and procedures, in partnership with all stakeholders in their respective school communities.
All CEESA schools will:
1. Actively uphold the CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
2. Implement School based Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies and Procedures that includes regular onsite training
3. Employ Safe Recruitment Practices consistent with Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies
4. Educate students and adults on Safeguarding and Child Protection
Currently TISA Secondary School is looking for a Technician in the Performing Arts (PA) Department. The Technician in Performing Arts is responsible to the Secondary School Principal via the Performing Arts Coordinator. The position holder is to support teachers in the efficient and smooth running of the PA/Music department in order to maximize the learning opportunities and experiences for each student.
Interested candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form placed below and send it to email@example.com. CVs are not accepted.
The deadline for applications is 4th of October 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that Azerbaijani citizenship is required for this position.
Good knowledge of sound and lighting equipment
Confidence to communicate effectively in English with students and teachers
Ability to adapt quickly to new situations
Experience of working with students aged from 11 to 18
Experience of working in an international school